Investopedia.com (est. 1999), a leading financial education platform, is seeking Freelance Writers to review and report on products that investors use to earn more money. This will include reviewing online brokerage services, mobile investing platforms, and reporting on the future of financial technology.
- Research broker platforms and news, including contacting brokers and conducting online research.
- Write timely, concise and objective reviews and news on brokers.
- Identify forthcoming news and emerging stories.
- 2-4 years of writing experience for digital platforms.
- Knowledge of online brokers and investing, personal finance and financial technology.
- Familiarity with SEO and digital marketing best practices.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified writers.