Freelance Writers are invited to join nDash.co, a new content community platform that allows clients to hire, supervise and pay writers under one main hub.
Writers can set their own rates, create a profile page, pitch prospective clients ideas for content, and receive writing assignments.
Currently nDash.co has an immediate need for writers with technical writing experience to join since many companies signing up as clients are in the B2B tech space.
Writers are needed to write content on these ongoing, in-demand topics:
- Computer Network & Security
- Computer Software
- Information Services
Writers who freelance as generalists or specialists are also encouraged to sign up immediately.
How nDash.co Works
- Sign up and create a compelling profile. Sell yourself and your services. Tell prospective clients who you are, the topics or industries you specialize in, your experience as a writer, the types of content you write, and your rates.
- Browse nDash.co’s directory of active companies and businesses and pitch tailored content ideas for blogs, websites, articles and whitepapers to brands that interest you.
- If any of your pitches are approved, you and the client collaborate until the assignment is finished and approved.
- Payment is deposited to your bank account (with no fees subtracted).
nDash.co focuses on attracting reputable, competitive-paying clients, and is not a “content mill.”