We are a top 200 website, and we are seeking part-time content creators. This is a remote position. Hours are flexible, but content creators are required to work 15-25 hours per week.
Candidates should be:
• Comfortable with researching, writing, editing, evaluating, and organizing content
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Able to write clearly and engagingly about a wide variety of topics
• Open to constructive feedback and willing to revise accordingly
• Willing to work between 15 and 25 hours every week
We require a college degree, and you’ll need to pass an initial editing test (which we’ll pay you for) as part of our application process.If you pass our initial test, you will then have to complete a one-week paid trial where you work regular hours. If the trial goes well, we’ll move forward with hiring.