We are an internet company marketing with a diverse range of clients that expands every day. Though our main focus remains in the legal field, we cater to a diverse clientele with wide range of specialties. Writers MUST be able to adapt to the specific needs of each client.
Impeccable grammar, sensitivity to tone, willingness to research unfamiliar territory, and thoughtful execution of each assignment is absolutely required. SEO knowledge and WordPress experience is preferred.
Lawyers and law students are encouraged to apply. Journalism, English and Communications majors are also welcome.
• Prepare UNIQUE, compelling articles between 500-1000 words depending on the assignment
• Must be able to write compelling, researched copy with impeccable grammar
• Must be able to capture nuance and varied tone of several different client websites
• Excellent command of legalese ; familiarity with events that occur throughout various stages of litigation
• Willingness to tackle unfamiliar subjects
• Ability to conduct online research
• Experience writing with keywords for SEO content required
• Experience with project management tools such as Basecamp, Wrike, Agilezen, etc. (will train)
• Experience with WordPress required (will train)