A Freelance Writer is needed to write articles on personal finance and/or celebrity news for GOBankingRates.com, a website that delivers helpful money-management articles for consumers, along with entertainment news filtered through a financial lens.
Based on industry trends, viral news, and popular SEO keywords, the freelance writer will pitch and develop short articles on a variety of subjects, including celebrity gossip, TV and movie debuts, holiday sales and shopping, and business and financial news.
- One to two years of professional writing experience in the financial space
- Familiar with financial and fiscal notions like bank accounts, prime rates, mortgages, credit scores and consumer debt
- Experience in covering celebrity or breaking news
- Knowledge of using AP Style
- Practical knowledge of SEO, keywords and writing digital content.
To apply, freelance writers must submit a resume, their freelance rates per article, and 3-5 samples of relevant work.