ATP is seeking a freelance writer/editor to contribute to its digital media channels, which include ATPWorldTour.com, NittoATPFinals.com, NextGenATPFinals.com, ATPChampionsTour.com, the MyATP app and social media channels and e-newsletters.
The successful applicant must be willing to work evening shifts during certain swings and most weekends throughout the year. We estimate the time commitment to equate to approximately 30 hours per week. It is preferred that you are based in the Eastern Time Zone.
You must have excellent English writing skills and an exceptional level of tennis knowledge. You may be required to occasionally travel to tournaments, but you will primarily work from your home or home office. You will be expected to provide your own PC and software.
- Write and produce accurate, compelling and timely match reports and feature stories
- Upload written and photo content via the Sitecore content management system
- Make other content posts including player and tournament updates, photo galleries, ATP partner and charity content and more
- Generate creative storylines to promote players and tournaments
- Make updates and posts to ATP social media channels including MyATP, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Provision video content on YouTube
- Travel to a few tournaments each year to generate content
- Plan and generate content for the ATP Champions Tour website and its social media channels
- Plan and generate content for the ATP Challenger Tour and its social media channels
- Identify required promotional assets from the Creative team to support editorial and promotional efforts, such as player milestones or TennisTV.com live match streaming
- Undertake general website updates
- Acquire and promote TV tune-in times for events
- Provision photos in ATP’s digital asset management system and provision video in ATP’s video platform
- Generate digital content for ATP partners including Emirates, FedEx, Infosys and Tecnifibre