Revision Path is an award-winning platform that showcases Black web designers, graphic designers, and digital creatives in the design community. If you are passionate about design, digital art, illustration, or any related design topics for our audience, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a design writer to write longform, in-depth, editorial-style articles about a number of different topics that relate to our diverse audience of designers, developers, and influencers.
- You have an aptitude for editing, producing and writing stories for the Web, an understanding of how to attract and engage a digital audience, and have a journalistic sensibility for seeking out stories that need to be told.
- You have at least one year of previous online blogging or writing experience, along with experience using WordPress and Google Docs.
- You are comfortable with pitching ideas in addition to taking editorial assignments.
- You can easily produce two (2) articles per month of at least 1,000 words each.
- You have an excellent command of the English language, including grammar, spelling, usage, and mechanics.
- You have a genuine interest and good level of knowledge about design, the design community and/or related design topics.
- You are active on social media and not shy about sharing your work.