The position can work from home or in our offices but you MUST live in or near San Diego to be available for “in office” meetings as needed.
The position involves creating blog topics, press releases and native content for various online platforms. The position will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a schedule for deployment of content and at times, will be responsible for writing or re-writing content. Majority of content is home décor and photo related.
Position will also be responsible for helping create corporate social media and newsletters. Occasional help with ideas and content for our major Social Media accounts including Instagram.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
• Experience writing web content
• Experience with SEO writing best practices
• Experience with WordPress
• Able to consistently write unique content for the same subjects
• Possess excellent writing (spelling, grammar, punctuation) and editing skills
• Organized, self-disciplined, creative, and highly motivated
• Work efficiently in a fast-paced, small business environment where quality and quantity are important
• Excellent attention to detail
• Able to collaborate with colleagues for new ideas
• Friendly, bubbly and enthusiastic personality
• Able to adapt to change when it comes to marketing channels
• Can work from home or office depending on your situation / must reside in or near San Diego