HERMES LANDSCAPING is looking for an experienced freelance writer to assist our compliance team on various projects involving content related to policies, manuals and compliance on contract basis.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working on a series of projects including but not limited to updating company manuals, writing policies based on managers instruction and compliance updates.
- Research and provide clarification of existing policy and procedure descriptions.
- Submit drafts to appropriate manager for review and approval
- Be responsible for meeting all deadlines.
- Identify areas for improvement in existing documentation.
- Proofreading / editing documents to ensure complete accuracy
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills That Will Help You Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications or similar major
- 2-3 years experience in technical writing
- Uncanny knack for delivering methodical information into clear, plain English
- Ability to write easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures
- Ability to maintain the highest quality of work while meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in the development of user guide material and / or training manuals
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High-level organizational and time management skills
- Expert detail orientation skills
Apply online at hermeslandscaping.com and be sure to inquire about our competitive compensation and benefits.