Are you an experienced wordsmith with a passion for travel, an eye for detail, an issue with poor grammar and a great sense of humour (without breaking the unwritten codes of taste and decency)? Tick those boxes and we’re interested.
As a freelance copywriter, your role will be to support the French editor. You’ll work from home, researching hotels and writing sales copy for our French website. This is a great opportunity for an experienced freelance copywriter who’s not just enthusiastic about crafting great copy, but someone who shares our passion for travel and wants to contribute to the success of our exciting and ambitious digital business.
- Researching hotels and destinations
- Preparing and producing our sales content
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related field
- Experience writing for the web
- Experience in eCommerce, in particular flash sales, would be a plus
- An understanding of and passion for travel, with a good understanding of hotels, destinations and hotel groups – both in France and beyond
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to write in our house style
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Impeccable attention to detail and ninja-like accuracy and speed
- Innovative, creative and imaginative
- Grammar nerd
- Customer-focused and commercially aware
Secret Escapes is an inspiring members-only website for luxury travel. We negotiate amazing discounts on four and five-star hotels and vacations and sell them to our members in time-limited ‘flash’ sales