TransFX (est. 1993) is seeking a Freelance Technology Writer to write for FreightWaves.com, its branded website covering industry news and tech innovations for the trucking and logistics space.
The writer is expected to:
- Write high-quality articles covering transportation and logistics technology.
- Introduce emerging startups and cutting-edge technology that companies in the industry are developing.
- Highlight what distinguishes the innovation from other applications and companies in the industry.
- Spotlight companies that secure funding from investors.
- Research articles via fact-checking and other industry sources.
- Create insightful, data-driven content for freightwaves.com and/or other media outlets.
- Curate large amounts of information and data and create an engaging story upheld by the facts.
- Effectively communicate difficult information to public readers.
- Discuss insights at industry events, and support the TransFX brand.
- Write research/commentary to highlight unique insights to readers.
- Collaborate with other top economists across the trucking and transportation industry.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.