Catalytic Products International is looking for an experienced part time technical writer to generate informational and marketing oriented copy.
The successful candidate will be responsible developing raw copy into technical articles, case studies, press releases, and technical tips with a consistent tone and voice. Will also develop content and marketing materials for print, digital social media campaigns, website pages, as well as initiating and executing email campaigns.
Specific Job Function
- Creation of technical content, with assistance from engineering and product management, for use in the product support literature
- Selecting and/or creating photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts for illustration or communication of technical information within the documents
- Efficient layout of technical documentation into a standard, well organized, and publishable format
- Writing technical tips & bulletins for internal and external communication
- Delivering production-quality documents to meet product launch deadlines
- Preparing electronic documents for Internet and enabled devices