We are looking for a new freelance blogger to write up to three blog posts per month on a variety of small-business topics.
• Extensive small-business experience, either running your own small business, prior small-biz blogging experience, or experience assisting small-biz owners with marketing-related topics.
• Ability to write on a variety of beginner, intermediate, and advanced marketing, advertising, social media, content marketing, etc. topics that will pertain to small business owners and how they can be more successful.
• Creativity is a must. Coming up with new and exciting topics is part of the job – so you’ll need to constantly use your creativity and tap into a small business owner’s mindset to anticipate the type of topics that will interest them most.
• Ability to write in-depth tutorials on various marketing topics (Facebook advertising, how to use a new marketing tool, etc.)
• Entertaining/witty/funny writing style.
• Ability to submit error-free, typo-free content is a must.
• 800-word minimum for each blog post. (You will write up to 3 per month.)