Yandiki (est. 2014), an online platform connecting multinational freelance talent with clients worldwide, is seeking Freelance Script Writers to join its network of skilled service providers.
Script writers must possess advanced competencies in at least two of the these languages: English, Portuguese and/or Spanish.
Script writers will:
- Write story-driven scripts for short videos for social networks or short commercials, screenplays or radio programs, web-content and communication collateral.
- Edit, revise and review work especially in response to feedback.
- Submit material for publication in the desired and demanded format.
- Give feedback for other contributors, as well as review and edit other writers’ content.
- Work with other creative professionals on other tasks as requested.
Script Writer Requirements:
- An undergraduate degree in communications, journalism marketing and/or similar fields.
- 2-3 years of experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
- A background in journalism or professional experience as a writer.
- Knowledge of the technology and communications industry is a plus.
- Well-versed in two of the following languages: English, Spanish and/ or Portuguese–both written and spoken.
Script writers will be expected to work a minimum of 15 hours weekly.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.