Our iOS/Android app delivers breaking news you care about in a comic book-inspired format featuring a digital clone of yourself. Users create their own personalized digital clone, called a Genie, and then add a brain to their Genie (with interests such as World News, Tech, Sports, Politics, Humor, etc).
Based off those interests, your Genie sends you breaking news and reacts to each piece of news in a unique and fun way. These reactions are called Stickers. Stickers are designed to be comedic, expressive, obnoxious, over-the-top, and exaggerated to make them shareable. Stickers can be shared with friends via Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, and SMS.
We are looking for screenwriters to write the briefs for CELEBRITY Stickers. You will be in charge of coming up with the idea/concept for each Sticker (ie. how a user’s Genie will react to that specific piece of news). Each day you, the brief writer, will receive popular celebrity articles via our proprietary technology. Based off of the article headline, you will come up with a Sticker concept and write a brief for it. You must have a passion for Hollywood/celebrities and understand the culture and inside jokes within mainstream Hollywood. You must be willing to think outside the realm of “normal” and be detailed oriented with every project.
1. This is a full time project, 160 hours per month. You will be required to work in an assigned time shift, either 6 am – 2 pm pacific or 2 pm pacific – 10 pm pacific as we turn around stickers in real-time based on news events.
2. Must be passionate about Hollywood/celebrities and understand general culture and inside jokes of the industry.
3. Briefs need to be created in 10 minutes of receiving popular celebrity articles.
4. Read attached Brief Documentation for brief structure and examples.
5. This is a remote position but candidates must be located within the United States.