Freelance resume writing jobs are available with RiseSmart Inc. (est. 2006), an award-winning provider of career transition and job placement services.
The agency is recruiting freelance writers who have the experience, skills, and knowledge to craft professional resumes for clients.
- Critique resumes based on “Resume Best Practices.”
- Edit and rework existing resumes to meet high standards.
- Write a resume from concept to completion using client-supported information and data.
- Communicate directly with clients as needed via phone and/or email.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge of different industries and job-specific roles including entry level, technical, professional, and executive functions.
- Familiarity of standard resume formats and the know-how to identify the best format for each client.
- Related experience as an expert resume writer.
- Accreditation a major career organization (NRWA, CDI, CPRW, CRS etc.) desired.
Freelance writers will work from home based on pre-determined hours.
Compensation: RiseSmart first pays an hourly wage and then may change to a fixed price payment (per resume) later on.