Concentric Energy Advisors, Inc. (“Concentric”) is a management consulting and financial advisory services firm with a focus on the North American energy industry. In November 2014, Concentric acquired The Foster Natural Gas/Oil Report (now known as The Foster Report). The Foster Report addresses significant regulatory and business events that impact all segments of the natural gas and oil industries. Topics of interest can include, but are not limited to, production, marketing, transportation, distribution, and end use.
- Cover assigned beat as directed by the Editor.
- Develop and maintain sources in the government and private sector.
- Remain current on issues and developments related to energy beat.
- Participate in video and podcast interviews.
- Stay abreast of and effectively use electronic resources and other tools to perform the job effectively.
- Participate in media interviews and industry events as a Foster Report representative.
- Produce a minimum of two stories per week as directed by the Editor.
- Some travel local required (10% – 20%) for reporting and industry conferences.