Freelance Guest Bloggers are welcome to write for BlogPaws.com (est. 2010), a popular community-driven website that promotes the human animal bond and provides positive ways to foster the health and welfare of animals everywhere.
The editors encourage pet bloggers, pet enthusiasts and everyday people devoted to animals to share their expertise and experiences while cultivating personal relationships and a professional reputation within the community.
To write for BlogPaws, bloggers will need to pitch the editors on topics they wish to write instead of submitting a finished blog post; but first they must thoroughly acquaint themselves with the website and the type of content the editors publish.
Recent topics included:
- Pet-Related Holidays and Themes to Blog About
- Ditch Your To-Do List to Achieve Your Blogging Goals
- Write Faster, Earn More: Develop a Ritual
- The Dangers of Pet Safety Blog Posts
- How to Write a Pet Friendly Thanksgiving Blog Post
The ideal blog post should:
- be original and unique;
- incorporate a new spin or fresh viewpoint on the topic;
- align with the blog’s mission and vision;
- naturally match the style, voice and type of content that is already published; and
- run between 250 and 550 words.
Compensation: $75 per accepted blog post.