Regional healthcare network is looking for a Freelance Grant Writer to work from home as needed.
- Responsible for finding internal funding needs and opportunities. Synthesizes information and creates new and innovative programs and initiatives that can be used for grant applications. Matches funding opportunities and programs together for optimal results.
- Provides information and recommendations to Foundation executives on community, private and corporate foundations, and governmental. Researches and advises on opportunities available in Dallas and Tarrant County.
- Conducts research, writing and analysis of grant requests for annual, program, capital and scholarship fundraising through a portfolio of foundations and corporations to support the work of Methodist Health System Foundation.
- Develops a comprehensive plan to secure income from a portfolio of corporate, foundation and government support which includes maintaining a grants calendar, and implementing a moves management system for contribution opportunities
- 5+ years experience working as a Grant Writer.
- Open to Freelance writing, while being able to work from home.