Freelance Writers are needed to write for Kiplinger (est. 1920), a Washington, D.C.-based publisher of business foresights and personal finance guidance, published in print and online.
Currently, the editors of Kiplinger.com are in need of experienced freelance writers to help beef up the site’s daily coverage of market/financial news and advice.
This gig is ideal for financially-educated writers who can expertly analyze and write about stocks, equities, funds, bonds, and other investments for an audience of 4.5 million monthly readers.
Successful candidates will:
- Conceive in-demand editorial topics that render actionable advice.
- Work collaboratively with the site’s senior investing editor and the Kip.com internal team to work on daily and long-term strategies.
- Interview fund managers, analysts, and other financial experts to cull insights and viewpoints that will help readers invest wisely.
- Write succinct, accurate, polished articles, with an emphasis on creating visually-stimulating slideshows and quizzes.
- Write, edit and submit digital content within Kiplinger.com’s CMS platform.
- Meet daily deadlines.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.