We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to research, write, and develop financial securities exam preparation materials. This candidate will use their writing and finance knowledge to create accurate, high-quality exam preparation materials in a timely manner that meets business objectives and can be used in a variety of projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting materials in various formats covering finance-specific and investment banking topics such as financial analysis, ratio analysis, and financial statement reviews
- Works closely with colleagues to brainstorm and develop creative concepts
- Create and review exam preparation materials
- Ensures exam material is accurate
- Research, analyze, and translate analytical and technical business information, and communicate it in a clear, concise, and organized manner
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This is an independent contractor position for a 3-6 month assignment with a possibility to extend. This position will work remotely and will need to have a reliable laptop/desktop computer, printer, and phone.
We offer flexible hours, competitive pay and a friendly work environment. Please respond with a cover letter discussing relevant experience, your resume, and 2-3 writing samples.