Parts & People is a six-edition, automotive parts and service industry trade-only publication whose goal is to provide news, information, and best-practice business articles to mechanical- and collision-related automotive businesses with the express purpose of sharing and cultivating good, ethical, and profitable business practices.
A contract writing position is available in the St. Louis-metro area.
- We are looking for a feature writer to write two, possible more, feature articles per month.
- A feature article for us is approximately 750 to 850 words with two or three photos.
- Article interviews are arranged by Parts & People, although recommendations are welcome once appropriate.
- We supply prepared questions.
[expand title=”Read More”]
- Applicants MUST have credible experience in the automotive parts and service industry .
- Must have business-to-business writing experience
- Must live in or near the St. Louis metro area
- Starting pay is $9 per column inch including photos. Average article length is 750-850 words, which translates into approximately $300 per article.
- We pay travel expenses outside the writer’s greater metro area.
- We publish monthly, around the third week of the month. Payment is generally 30 days after article(s) appear in print.