Spotzer Media (est. 2007), a global digital marketing agency that helps SMBs build their brands, is recruiting multiple native-language Freelance Copywriters to write high-quality objective-driven website content for small business clients.
Depending on the role, copywriters will:
- Collaborate with content production managers to undertake high-volume, high-quality work within a specific timeframe.
- Analyze briefs and carry out research where needed to develop engaging content that persuades readers to act.
- Compose messaging and content within the brand’s voice.
- Strong comprehension of advertising and marketing principles.
- A degree or diploma in language, journalism, communications, marketing or similar discipline.
- 1-3 years experience writing as a freelancer or working for an advertising or marketing agency.
- An intense enthusiasm for and basic knowledge of web trends and technologies.
- A strong understanding of SEO and SEM principles.
- Excellent native-language writing skills.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
Copywriters will work remotely from home.
Compensation: depends on experience.