Canva.com (est. 2012), a user-friendly web-based tool used to create digital and print designs, is hiring Freelance Copywriters to write keyword-influenced copy under tight deadlines. Freelancers will work remotely from home and collaborate with the company’s Content team.
- Each week, copywriters will produce sixty short (80-100 words) design-focused pieces of copy, containing both title and body.
- Emphasize the target market’s need to use design templates with Canva’s editing features.
- Write copy that adheres to Canva’s courteous and helpful tone.
- Validate appropriate category keywords exist in both the copy and media page.
- Former experience and existing samples of work in content writing and copywriting.
- Fluent skill of English writing with a panache for copywriting.
- Technical ability to handle spreadsheets, documents, and collaborative online forums.
- Mange more than one project at a time.
Compensation: submit your freelance rates or salary history.