Twin Cities Media Alliance (TCMA) is a nonprofit media arts organization that equips individuals and organizations with the power of media arts to shape narratives that advance equity and justice. TCMA has gone through a number of strategic changes that has propelled new energy, growth in our work. We’re looking to execute various creative projects to mark our new direction – including 2-3 website and branding projects, and a video/film project for a multidisciplinary public art effort.
We’re seeking resumes and sample work from a wide range of creatives who offer reduced rates to nonprofits. Submissions are due Friday, December 1 by 11:59p . These opportunities are not open to students. TCMA will provide project backgrounds to creatives who move forward in the selection process. To apply, send the submission category and requirements.
Submission Requirements: Resume | 2-3 samples of copy in a storytelling voice/manner, detailing brand voice and website copy
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE:
- Creating a clear brand voice, particularly through an accessible equity lens
- Writing in a stylistic tone that inspires people to imagine and do the impossible
- Working with visual and marketing team to create copy that is cohesive, concise and connects to the target audience
- Providing different versions of copy for the creative lead or manager or lead to decide on
- Overseeing content and adequately fixing any issues