tispr.com (est. 2014), a hyper-local mobile services marketplace for freelancers to network, collaborate, and work with clients, is seeking Freelance Copy Editors to join the platform and offer their services for hire.
Many clients are looking for copy editors to help compile unrefined ideas, notes, and research tied in with a message, and then write and format the entire message to convey it professionally, while using proofreading, editing and linguistic skills. Clients are always in need to contract copy editors to fix readability and grammatical errors in articles, blog posts, emails, ads, novels, and other print/digital media.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Proofread material for errors and oversights
- Use style guides like AP, APA, MLA, CMOS
- Edit, structure and refine longer narratives in manuscripts for consistency
- Comply with sentence structure and progression
Freelance copy editors who join tispr.com receive these perks:
- Receive updates on new leads for projects
- Earn money with your talents Set your own freelance rates
- Business-building networking opportunities
Freelancers can join tipsy for free.