Harv Eker International, a top personal growth company based off of the teachings of T. Harv Eker — #1 New York Times best-selling author of the book “Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind,” and founder of one of the world’s largest personal success training companies — is looking for a content copywriter to help us communicate our key messages via online content.
With almost 3 million students from around the world, we have an audience who is looking for more lessons and learning material. Your copy will be seen by millions of people. We’re looking for someone to join in on the mission of HEI to change lives in an impactful way.
Our team is fun, motivated, and we’re hard-working people with integrity. We’re also global and 100% remote.
This opportunity is for a freelance, part-time or full-time position. We offer a competitive salary and are looking for a long-term relationship into which we can invest in the copywriter’s growth and training.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, collect, outline, draft and edit pieces for use on a variety of Harv Eker International channels (blog posts, emails, course materials, etc)
- Produce on-brand copy that maintains the unique voice, talking points, and high quality associated with Harv Eker International
- Maintain flexibility to turn around rush assignments on short notice
- Attention to detail is critical
- Load, proof, test, and update blog posts and pages on WordPress
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage and report your progress for ongoing writing projects
- Write clearly and informatively
- High attention to quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- A positive attitude with a positive outlook on life (No complainers please)