PaperStreet (est. 2001), a web design and digital marketing agency for law firms, regularly outsources assignments to experienced Freelance Bloggers and Content Writers to write high-quality content for clients.
Depending on the job role, freelance writers craft client-centric content for an assortment of law firm practice areas, varying from personal injury and criminal law to intellectual property and family law. Assignments may include writing blog posts, practice area content, attorney bios, press releases, articles, web copy, etc.
PaperStreet prefers to work with freelance writers who not only can write knowledgeably on legal topics, but who can also:
- Connect with a diverse readership, including non-specialists, public readers, in-house counsel, executives, and business professionals;
- Conceptualize topics and submit quality content on tight deadlines;
- Interview clients, if needed;
- Optimize content according to best SEO practices.
- J.D. degree (a must).
- 2+ years blogging/writing experience, specifically for this industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, Journalism or similar field.
- Understanding of law practice, legal terms, and industry lingo.
Freelance writers work remotely from home and must dedicate 10+ hours per week to receive long-term, ongoing work.
Compensation: discussed with qualified candidates.