New York Media is looking for Freelance Bloggers to write for Vulture.com, a popular website that provides ongoing entertainment news, covering TV, movies, music, art, books, theater, celebrities, etc.
The editors need bloggers to work weeknight and weekend shifts, reporting on emerging and breaking news with the context, humor, and accuracy that exemplifies the site’s voice.
- Work independently on nights or weekends.
- Meticulously track breaking news, emerging trends, and important cultural moments across the entertainment industry.
- Contribute 3-5 news stories per shift.
- Integrate Vulture’s trademark voice and style into all writing.
- 1-3 years of blogging and writing experience.
- An acute understanding of Vulture’s editorial discernment.
- Deep and thorough knowledge of the entertainment industry.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.