We are looking for gifted writers to serve as “ghost writers” on our blog site. The ideal candidate:
- Has ability to communicate scientific, sometimes complex, for non-technical readers
- Possesses a writing style that represents the passion and tone of Dr. Olafsson and his mission to improve the health of hundreds of thousands of individuals.
- Is health conscious and interested in researching and writing about various health topics primarily focusing on weight loss, nutrition, natural health, clean living and fitness.
- Writing must motivate individuals to act – action items will be provided. Action items may include making dietary modifications, visiting a product page, seeking additional nutrient support, etc.
- Has capacity to handle a good workload and deliver high quality work within deadlines.
- Authors engaging 2,000-2,500-word articles on assigned topic(s).
- English is your first language. You were born and raised in the U.S., Canada, UK or another English as first language country.
- Able to work with content delivered via video, audio and print.
- Resourceful and will research related content to provide additional supporting evidence when needed.
- References sources within writing.
- Uses resources to provide supporting evidence. These resources include, but should not be limited to, Google Scholar, Pubmed, scientific journals, etc.
- Experience with SEO and keyword optimization.