SalesCamp is looking for a talented writer to join our team and spearhead our content marketing initiative. We are a referral marketing SaaS tool and are looking to establish ourselves as an authority in the marketing, and referral/affiliate marketing space specifically, through our blogging and other forms of content marketing.
We have done extensive keyword research and have the next 6 months of articles already planned, complete with Cornerstone pieces, and supporting article topics that will build the foundation of our blog.
A qualified applicant will have:
- More than 1 year as a freelance or professional blogger/writer
- Be a native English speaker
- Ability to work autonomously and in a remote environment as we are a remote team
- A witty, casual writing style that appeals to marketers, business owners, and entrepreneurs
- Ability to research and analyze other content in our space and create SkyScraper, share-worthy, pieces
- Experience writing multiple different types of content, and understanding what purpose each type of content serves within a greater content strategy