Freelance Academic Editors are needed to work with Aplustopia Ltd. to provide professional editing services to non-native researchers. Editors help polish and improve English-writing materials for non-native speakers and sometimes assist with the publication of research papers.
Aplustopia Ltd. needs Freelance Academic Editors with education backgrounds in dozens of medical and science subject areas, from Agricultural Sciences and Arts/Humanities to Psychology and Social Sciences.
- Meticulously edit manuscripts in your subject area(s).
- Check writing style for cohesiveness while preserving author’s voice;
- Proofread for misspellings, punctuation, grammar, and sentence structure;
- Ensure uniformity in spelling (UK/US), usage, and tone;
- Clarify ambiguous meanings by making suggestions; and
- Refine and improve language.
Candidates must have 3+ years of experience as a professional proofreader/editor.