Focus EduVation Inc. is looking for remote/virtual writers to write, copy edit, and proof secondary assessments for Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 courses. Position requires candidate adhere closely to proposed schedule. All assets will need to be delivered tagged to specific standards, schema, and grouping. Ability to hit the ground running a must for this project. Experience a must.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create assessments
- Mostly clones but some parent groups
- Tagged to groupings, standard, and level of difficulty
- Low degree of error
- Copy Editing
- Review for errors
- Meet deadlines
- Developing test items according to pre-specified content dimensions, while ensuring the accuracy of item content coding, keying, and item validations.
- Meeting all interim and final due dates for assessment creation and revisions until final approval is received.
- Working with the editor to resolve feedback
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelors in related area, with experience in writing assessments for Algebra 1 And Algebra 2 Assessments / Items.
These Positions Will Be Remote/ Virtual