Fitt.co is looking for Freelance Writers who reside in different U.S. states to contribute community-minded content on fitness studios, healthy restaurants, outdoor activities, and events for its local editions.
This gig is suitable for freelance writers who can talk about their local health and fitness communities, as well as expertly discuss wellness, food, travel, etc. to a health-conscious millennial audience.
- Write, edit, and proofread topical articles to build shareable and appealing content
- Assist the Editorial Team in developing new content topics
- Create highly-shareable article headlines
- Tap into the emerging and breaking fitness news
- Meet regular submission deadlines
- Must live in the city to which you are applying.
- Must thoroughly know the local fitness community.
- Write for a target audience of 18-34 year olds.
- Strong editorial writing skills.
- Passion and excitement for health, fitness, and your local fitness community.
Skilled in Google Docs.
Compensation: discussed with qualified writers.