First Quarter Finance is a rapidly growing personal finance website (covering consumer topics such as where to buy certain items, which stores price match, how much things cost, and more).
- Draft articles for contributors to complete.
- Edit articles to get ready for publication.
- Update existing content.
- Will work closely with team of editors and contributors so being a team player is a must.
- You will at times need to make phone calls to verify information.
- Much of this role is about good research so you must know what is and is not appropriate research.
- You may work anywhere from 20-35 hours/week.
- We pay on the 1st and 15th of the month via your choice of PayPal or Venmo (you are subject to PayPal’s business transaction fees but no fee if you
Work where you’d like. Work when you’d like. You’ll be surrounded by an exceptional team operating in a calm yet extremely high-achieving digital environment.