First Page Sage (est. 2009), an innovative SEO and thought-leadership content marketing agency, is recruiting Freelance Writers who have experience in electrical engineering or who are trained as electricians.
Successful candidates have knowledge in: Engineering Project Management with Electrical Components and/or Robotics; PCB design; engineering industry with BOM management tools and/or BOM creation; design, purchasing, or configuration management; or microcontroller coding and program microcontrollers.
Writers will be developing well-researched, technically-accurate, interesting, and insightful articles for digital publication. Additionally, writers will:
- Work collaboratively with editors and account executives so that all deliverables fulfill the agency’s high editorial standards.
- Research keywords to create engaging titles for blog posts that help online users discover content.
- Produce in-demand topics, editorial calendars, and sample articles for new and existing accounts.
- Plan for and take part in client meetings as required.
- Research each client’s business goals and propose suitable topics and articles.
- Understand the technical aspects of each account to effectively and persuasively discuss products to potential consumers.
- Define new opportunities for research and development and contribute ideas with the editor and account executive to add gradual value to each account.
- Engineering degree–preferably electrical engineering, computer science, or mechanical engineering.
- Industry experience in R&D, design, or manufacturing. PCB design experience strongly desired.
- Previous writing or publication experience with a successful performance history of independent research and content development.
- Experience in report or white-paper writing.
- Punctuality, professionalism, and excellent time management skills.
This is a contract telecommuting position requiring full-time hours.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.