Ferrari Color (est. 1978), a service provider of large format commercial printing, is hiring a Freelance Writer to create highly-effective marketing content.
This gig is ideal for an experienced writer who can write concise, coherent, SEO-centric marketing content for the company’s website, long-form blog posts, newsletters, sales eBlasts, and social media messages.
Other responsibilities include:
- Developing content that fulfills the guidelines proposed by management, using a uniform tone and voice across all communications.
- Creating content that entices, retains, informs and influences current and prospective clients.
- Researching and understanding Ferrari Color’s various product solutions.
- Self-editing content for correctness.
- Revising and improving content through feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English or equivalent communication discipline.
- At least two years of content writing experience.
- Well-versed in the English language and use of grammar and spelling rules.
- Computer and Internet proficiencies, including using MS Word, Excel, Internet-based applications, and social networking platforms.
- Excellent research, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and oversee projects under tight deadlines.
Candidate will work 8-10 hours a week. This is a remote role.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified writers.