Are you a writer interested in writing short-form lifestyle and trending news content for sites powered by some of biggest African-American social influencers in the game?
FanBread enables social influencers (celebrities, digital communities, etc.) with massive social reach to feed their fans the content that THEY want to share. Influencers develop a content strategy to express their passions, interests and causes–which is then executed via the FanBread platform, which connects them with talented content creators like yourself.
We are currently seeking writers with the following backgrounds to contribute to our Black Audience sites:
1. Familiarity with social justice issues as they pertain to the African-American and global community.
2. A controversial political commentator’s site that champions the #BlackLivesMatter movement and other causes relevant to the African-American community
3. Writers on the pulse of pop and hip-hop culture who can site trending news and understand how to craft articles surrounding trending topics.
4. Writer’s who are engaged or have knowledge about Black Twitter and other social trends and conversations.
5. Writers who have knowledge of Black Reality TV and who can craft witty articles surrounding characters and the latest news.
In addition to these sites, FanBread powers dozens of other sites that need content related to women’s lifestyle, parenting, beauty, food, fitness, travel, wellness, comedy, pop culture and more! Right now we are focused on hiring sites for the Black Audience, but we’re always looking for great writers who are looking to learn and grow.