Fairygodboss is an early-stage startup based in New York. Our mission is to improve the workplace for
women by creating transparency. We do this by creating a safe, anonymous and supportive place for
women to leave job reviews and tips about employer pay, benefits and culture.
We publish career advice and other relevant articles daily, and we send out multiple email newsletters per
Oversee the SEO strategy and content that Fairygodboss publishes.
Main duties will include:
- Implementing best SEO practices in relation to content creation
- Conducting keyword research and analysis to identify SEO topics / keywords to target
- Writing SEO-focused articles
- Optimizing existing SEO articles on Fairygodboss.com
- Tracking performance of SEO-focused articles
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant editorial experience (including SEO research and SEO writing)
- Exceptional writing/grammar/proofreading skills
Freelance, full-time role based in NYC
After an initial training period, location may be flexible and/or partially remote