Experian Consumer Services is seeking a talented Personal Finance Reporter. This role will report directly to the Editor in Chief and will be responsible for creating original content designed to educate and inform consumers.
The ideal candidates will have a passion for — and proven experience — educating and informing consumers about the issues that matter most to their financial well-being. Candidates must be able to identify issues that resonate with a mass market audience, write in an accessible yet sophisticated way, and not be satisfied to wait for news to arrive in your inbox. The ideal candidates will have strong traditional journalism skills as well as online and social media know-how. Multimedia experience a major plus.
This role is eligible for a remote work arrangement.
• Develop content for various Experian channels, including web-based and social media platforms.
• Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to generate the content for publication.
• Monitor news outlets and social media networks to identify content opportunities.
• Actively build an audience base and following.
• Support the Product team with other various responsibilities as assigned.