EventStable.com, an online B2B retailer of special event equipment, is looking for a talented writer to help build our brand as the premier source for event rental companies and wedding venues to buy their tables, chairs and other equipment online. We want someone who is either currently engaged in the special event business, or has a good understanding of our target market and is excited to produce the kind of content our customers will engage with, and share with peers.
Basically, we want to publish quality blog posts and articles that our customers would find to be a valuable resource….so much so that they would scream how awesome we are from the mountain tops. Here’s the kind of stuff you’d be writing about:
- Buyers guides – How to choose type stuff, like “How to Choose the Best Stacking Chairs for Your Event Venue”.
- Helpful How-To Guides – Many of our customers are new to the business, so a guide on “How to Store Your Tables & Chairs In a Small Space” might be useful for them.
- Product Comparisons – Pit one product against another to help someone make a great decision
- Trends – help our customers plan for the future (and help our buyers forecast inventory)
- Interviews with Event Professionals – they might have some great ideas to share
We don’t want to limit you there. The right person will have content suggestions of their own!