We are seeking a part-time experienced, creative, freelance copywriter who will be working directly with the creative team on product packaging and layouts for a diverse range of custom toy products
EVENT NETWORK is leading premier retailer that operates gift shops for zoos, aquariums, museums, science centers, botanical gardens, traveling exhibitions, and other highly regarded cultural attractions throughout North America. We are a “for purpose” company, as our retail sales help to support the missions of these important cultural institutions. To see a list of our partnerships, please visit us at www.eventnetwork.com.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced freelance copywriter. In this versatile role, you will participate in various projects and activities in support of the creative team. You will gain exposure to a wide variety of products and packaging.
You will be responsible for:
• Meeting with V.P. Creative for creative briefs and direction
• Write copy for packaging and other product knowledge/instruction inserts or signage
• Collaborate with creative and purchasing teams to understand product copy needs
• Work as needed out of our San Diego office. Remote work is open for consideration
• Providing work in production-ready format established at project assignment