As a freelance member of the Marketing team, the Copywriter will be responsible for writing compelling and relevant copy. The Copywriter will be the primary author and editor of all marketing and blog articles designed for internal and external use. In this role the Copywriter will work closely with members of the Marketing department as well as company executives throughout the organization.
Copywriter Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Marketing team to write , edit and proof creative copy for all marketing and educational materials. This includes, but is not limited to, copy for emails, website (blog section), press releases, newsletters.
- Develop copy that supports the company’s brand positioning and strategic objectives.
- Conduct independent research to seek relevant and impact data, stats and talking points to craft content.
- Understand and research competitive landscape.
- Proofread materials for accuracy, correct use of grammar, punctuation and content. Ensure all documents and materials meet established content standards.
- Average weekly hours required will vary in the range of 10 to 35 hours per week.