Equisolve (est. 2008), a U.S.-based digital agency, is hiring a Freelance Writer to write compelling content for clients’ websites with editorial guidance from staff members.
The contracted writer will create web content derived from press releases, investor reports, presentations, and other materials and use strong storytelling skills to engage a targeted readership.
- Write enriching, lively website content derived from investor information and data.
- Research and analyze different types of information via third-party assets to write inclusive and digestible content.
- Revise and improve existing content based on feedback from the Director or Client.
- 2-3 years of experience, minimum required.
- Experienced in developing corporate communications.
- Experienced in writing digital content for homepages, product pages, interior webpages, etc.).
- Solid grammar skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Know how to use Dropbox, Basecamp, Word, Excel (important).
- Experience in consulting and collaborating with public companies.
- Industry specializations is a plus, especially writing for medical, technology, finance, etc. sectors.
Compensation: submit your hourly freelance rates.