Envato Tuts+ helps millions of people worldwide learn creative and technical skills. We teach design and illustration, code, business, web design, music, audio, photography, and more. You’ll be responsible for assisting with our business content workflow, working with instructors, editing articles, and helping teach business topics in an exciting and interesting way.
Before you begin
- This will be a work from anywhere/home position – we are considering applications from outside of Australia only
- You will require regular and secure access to a modern computer (Mac or Windows) with a fast and reliable internet connection
- You will be hired as a part time contractor
- Work remotely (outside of Australia) in this part-time contract role for Envato Tuts+!
What you’ll be doing
In this exciting new role, working within our Tuts+ Business topic, you’ll be heavily involved working with instructors to guide content creation, reviewing outlines whilst adhering to our legal guidelines for publishing content and be the go-to for any content creation questions. You will also be responsible for editing submitted articles for readability, technical accuracy and style adding graphics and other associated digital assets as needed. Whilst completing these tasks you’ll work closely with the Tuts+ Business topic editor on all marketing activities with the goal to help our content team perform above and beyond.
What we’re looking for
- Previous expertise and passion for business and business software topics
- You’ll have previously created educational content (We’d like a link or two to an article, tutorial, book, guide, video, or anything else you’ve created before)
- Experience and knowledge of content, affiliate, and digital marketing
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Passion for online learning and the potential life-changing effects of its outcomes
- Highly self-motivated and directed – this role is a remote role, you’ll have a clear desire to be part of a remote working team.
- Proven effective in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks
- Can display honesty, openness, fairness, transparency, and integrity in line with the Envato values