We’re looking for a freelance copywriter to join our mission-driven creative team for a specific project from late February until mid-April, with possible extension.
Your mission will be to concept and craft creative work for our partner brand, towards their business and social impact goals. As a storyteller, you will be challenged to develop visionary, artful, contemporary ideas and to present them to internal audiences and to our client. This particular project relates to parents and children, thus having experience crafting concepts and language to connect with these audiences is key.
What You’ll Do
- Provide high level thinking and conceptual framework on an exciting new project at different stages
- Own and contribute perspective and strong point of view
- Collect external inspiration by staying current on culture and relevant trends
- Work with creative team to discuss client’s brief and target audience
- Research to gain deep understanding of target audience and client competition
- Brainstorm original concepts for visual and copy with creative team