We’re looking for a passionate, entrepreneurial, and well-written public relations professional to join our team. Both agency and in-house experience with a focus on Tech/Consumer and start-ups is strongly preferred.
You’ll work in a dynamic cross-functional organization to develop PR strategies, vet inbound requests, and lead proactive press outreach for the entire organization and our partners.
You think creatively, boast solid communication skills, and have meticulous attention to detail. You love to pitch and create compelling pitches, and have cultivated media relationships that get Enjoy covered in targeted press. You are an excellent writer, and work effectively to create newsworthy stories and must-read articles. Managing speaker opportunities, award programs, and conferences lead to your love of generating buzz.
- Develop and execute ongoing media outreach strategy as in-house public relations manager
- Disseminate key messages and secure media coverage and speaking engagements to support key business development goals
- Maintain and build meaningful relationships with targeted national and regional media.
- Engage continuously with relevant press, bloggers, influencers, conference organizers, and the general public as Enjoy’s spokesperson
- Create storylines, positioning, and media strategy for announcements, as well as develop ongoing pitches in between major company news
- Be able to anticipate crises, create contingency plans, and intervene to prevent them from happening, but when they do happen, get them under control and find the good path forward
- Prep C-level execs and Enjoy Experts for media interviews and speaking opportunities
- Create written collateral for press outreach, speeches, and more, for both consumer and enterprise sides of the business
- Secure long and short lead consumer and tech coverage, as well as media interviews for C-level execs and Enjoy Experts
- Ability to think critically and analytically when setting goals, reporting impact and quality of results. Leverage data and results to influence future communications plans
- Understand and evaluate the levers of influence on the ever-changing PR/social/content marketing landscapes
- Manage and vet all inbound requests