Elite Daily, an online news platform for millennials, is contracting Freelance Writers to contribute sex and dating service pieces, from “What Your Partner Should Know About You By The Time You Get Engaged” to “How To Spice Up Your Sex Life By Using Jewelry” and everything in between.
This gig is ideal for writers who keep current with emerging trends and taboos encircling intimacy and dating and can expertly answer the urgent questions that millennial women ask about breakups, crushes, relationships, awkward sex and more.
- 2+ years of writing experience, with an emphasis on reporting and interviewing experts.
- A distinct, relatable, informal writing style that engages millennial women.
- Provide expert dating advice based on personal experiences and interviews with experts.
- Well-versed in SEO.
- Work remotely at least 3-4 days per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, communications, etc.
Candidates will work 3-4 seven hour shifts, M-F, during 9am and 6pm.
Compensation: to be discussed with qualified candidates.