Are you a positive, creative, and analytical medical coding expert eager to share your expertise and knowledge across the U.S.? Are you a career-minded, detail-driven, self-motivated professional looking for a unique coding education opportunity? If you answered yes to these questions, then our Coding Content position may be the perfect fit for you.
The position is currently remote. You will juggle multiple coding/billing/compliance projects in an exciting, fast-paced creative environment, where you develop, write and edit coding and healthcare content to engage and educate thousands of new and experienced coding and healthcare professionals about trending topics and critical issues in coding, compliance, and reimbursement through various types of educational books. A background in coding education/training is required for this position.
- Prioritize project workflow and manage multiple coding educational projects in order to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously, consistently updating status
- Write, create, edit, and proof data and coding, billing, reimbursement, and compliance content in coding manuals, handbooks, and specialty books, completing multiple proofs when required to ensure 100% accuracy
- Ensure all coding and healthcare content aligns with editorial and technical standards
- Work with other coders, educators, writers, editors, designers, back-end programmers, and production team to produce user-friendly, on-time healthcare products that accurately convey billing, coding, auditing, reimbursement, and other healthcare concepts, update content within the products and websites, and ensure website/product consistency
- Conduct detailed research for finding coding, billing, and reimbursement data, guidelines, NCDs, LCDs, and other regulations from CMS, AMA, CDC, and other sources. Strong ability to read complex content carefully to clarify confusing regulations, guidelines, and data for inclusion in educational books.