Education Labs LLC (est. 2013), a tech start-up connecting students with online learning opportunities, is hiring a Content Writer/Researcher to collaborate with the Marketing Dept. on upcoming projects. This is a full-time, remote job. The candidate can work from home at his or her location.
This position is suitable for a writer who can produce exceptional and helpful content for online learners. Excellent research skills are needed to write knowledgeably about various industries and produce analytical reports, rankings, and whitepapers. Other forms of content may include blog posts, long-form articles, academic resources, website copy, and product guides.
The Content Writer/Researcher will help the Marketing Dept. with expanding the company’s web-based products by maximizing engagement, audience growth, and boosting sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or similar field of study
- 1+ years of writing/editing experience
- Experience writing, editing, formatting, uploading digital content
- Familiar with HTML/ Google Docs
- Enthusiasm in writing about education/college specific topics
- Ability to simplify complex data into reader-friendly copy
Salary: based on experience.